News & Reviews Q and A Amy Holder bio Amy Holder Appearances www.amyholder.com Amy Holder books Written in Lipstick Amy Holder contact
 

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Exciting News!

If you read Publishers Marketplace, you may already know this. If not, here is the official announcement of my big news:

Television rights: Amy Holder's THE LIPSTICK LAWS, to producer Teri Weinberg's Yellow Brick Road Productions (The Office, Ugly Betty, The Tudors), by Jerry Kalajian of the Intellectual Property Group.

I'll be writing a more detailed post on how this came about soon. In the meantime, I'm jumping up and down like crazy with excitement! I love the shows that Teri produces & feel lucky that she has my book! Fingers crossed that it goes to production! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Lydia said...

AWESOME!!

April 27, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Claire Dawn said...

Congrats!

When I read LIPSTICK LAWS, I thought it would translate well to film. SO happy for you!

April 27, 2011 at 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations.

May 1, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Jennie Bailey said...

Amy, that is HUGE! I am so excited for you (and to see it on television)!

May 6, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Matthew MacNish said...

Holy crap those are three of the most awesome TV series ever. Congrats!

New follower here, from Sara's.

Nice ta meet ya, Amy!

May 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Jarvis said...

Wow. Congrats, that's amazing. I want an update!

May 20, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Amy Holder said...

Thanks everyone! I'm very excited about the possibilities. I promise an update & more info soon.

Matthew - Thanks so much for coming over from Sara's blog! :)

May 20, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home