News & Reviews Q and A Amy Holder bio Amy Holder Appearances www.amyholder.com Amy Holder books Written in Lipstick Amy Holder contact
 

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Cheermeister 2009

So... I've been a little absent from blogging for the last...er...month or so. Mainly because I have a part time job as a holiday elf and that keeps me pretty busy through December. And when I'm not elfing, the rest of my time is consumed by watching the movie Elf and A Christmas Story over and over and over and over (you get the idea) again. I thought that since my shopping, wrapping, elfing duties, decorating, baking, holiday movie watching, unwrapping, returning, etc. festivities are done, I'd share a few holiday pictures with you. Happy Holidays to all!




Rockefeller tree up close and personal...


Two trees... because one tree just wasn't enough this year...


Santa Cat


Thanks to the northeast blizzard, we had a white Christmas in Philly!

*Best Wishes & Lipstick Kisses*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home